Salary: Competitive basic plus benefits
With millions of people switching their TV, broadband, mobile, energy and insurance suppliers every year, Smart is changing the way the people enjoy these everyday services. We stand out from the crowd for our digital mindset and the way we empower customers to stay on top of their lives.
Smart is set to become UK’s leading multi-play challenger offering truly differentiatd convergent services to consumers and the convenience of getting quality and value from a trusted brand.
- Develop and maintain the technical architecture roadmap across the digital channels, delivering a world class solutions across all our channels.
- Develop and maintain architectural roadmaps for the Web, Mobile and other Digital Channels.
- Developing and maintaining technical and architectural standards for the development of the Digital architecture, to create a sustainable digital platform to support the strategic plans.
- Working with our digital partners to ensure we have full visibility of their roadmaps, identifying opportunities for the company to exploit where possible.
- Working with the digital and Support teams, managing the demand pipelines for digital channels.
- Identifying, assessing and recommending resolutions for technical or operational risks across the Digital Channels architecture.
Relevant experience of web development and technical implementation.
- Ecommerce experience highly preferred.
- Expertise in Hybris and Adobe.
- Strong experience of working in Agile environments.
- Good understanding of Cloud technologies- AWS preferred.
- Experience of developing technical architectures to support large, high volume websites, Mobile apps and other omnichannel operations.
- Experience of working with third party development partners, in terms of driving architectural designs, development standards, quality assurance and collaborative working in such environments.